Smoking Aces forum
please log in to view the forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Smoking Aces forum
please log in to view the forum
Smoking Aces forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gang Shuffle

4 posters

Go down

Gang Shuffle Empty Gang Shuffle

Post by killersmoke Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:00 am

As we might have observed that EXO isn't active in doing crimes, this is like the last set when playboy got busy this time its princess though. So we should consider shuffling the gang to maintain the competition in the game. So we need another active and experienced player who can manage gang. Let me know your opinion. Everyone can give his/her opinion, if you can't post it here just leave me an ingame message.
killersmoke
killersmoke

Back to top Go down

Gang Shuffle Empty Re: Gang Shuffle

Post by Alesmith7 Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:22 am

They seem to be needing an active fighter to organise crimes. You could join them cat 

Alesmith7

Back to top Go down

Post by killersmoke Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:52 am

I could if someone steps up to organize crime here.
killersmoke
killersmoke

Back to top Go down

Post by playboy Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:58 pm

I sent them messages offering assistance but to no avail. And I sent them to perhaps one of most active members of exo. Snake eyes.

I have princess on Facebook. Reading her updates, she is in some kind of camp. So that sort of explains her not getting time.
playboy
playboy
Admin

https://bootymaster.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by playboy Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:39 pm

i modified forum persmissions so that exo members can post here too.

quick reply box won't be visible. but you can enter your reply if you click reply button.
playboy
playboy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pennypacker Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:02 am

I am not sure that the return of princess will bring about change, it seems as though the gap is too wide.

Perhaps we should do some player transfers between the gangs, and see where things stand.

I can move to EXO; it will not harm the gang so much, since we are not doing BSTs. You can BLCB with 3 riots easily. By the time dp is lvl40 Logash can be a gorgammer (either take explo and do brodges with ale, or driving and do bfiles with sticky/ale).
There might also be a need for a fighter- I'm not sure.

Of course, some active players from EXO will transfer to balance the amount of players in both gangs.

What do you think?

PS. regarding items, I don't mind sending the Yacht, Tome and 3 other items if I still have them on moving day.

Pennypacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Pennypacker Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:59 pm

I do not know how many of you, if any, share my complete and utter lack of interest in this set. Currently, I'm playing simply because I began, spending my turns as fast as I can.
If there ever was an attempt to revive competitiveness this set- it failed. There is a blatant lack in motivation of closing/widening the gap, and even in information gathering. Alas,  we too-- have lost leadership. No active leader = no competition, no activity = no game.
I suggest we dissolve SA. The ex-members will apply to the two other gangs; And will join whoever accepts. Let the chips fall where they may.
There will be chaos for some time, but hopefully, it will give birth to some fun.

Pennypacker

Back to top Go down

Post by playboy Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:34 am

Sounds like you aren't getting attacked by spectre. he mad after norwegian.

we haven't "lost" leaders. KS has exams. and he will be back by end of month.
and i am trying my best to keep things, running.

everyone is free to leave. since i know what this set is going through. spectre is setting himself a nice gang. he got thor and sun on his side. and he is still robbing.

you have a good ability to rob. so does pim. you can attack spectre's gang, and try and ruffle a few feathers. perhaps that will generate some action.

game needs another CRY. and i mean original CRY, one with uchiha, ogmix and like every great player robbing hell out of everyone. that was one crazy set. But i gave up on "fun" part of game long ago.
playboy
playboy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pennypacker Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:09 am

Well, Killer's mass did not disclose any details regarding return. If at all, it seemed like a parting mass.

Since there is a current leader's confirmation, I'll leave the gang after the last of my gang crimes expire. I'll follow-up on my own advice and join whichever gang accepts me, and if none will, I'll play solo, until set ends.

Hopefully, I'll be able to re-introduce fun into this game.

Pennypacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Alesmith7 Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:56 am

Your gang crimes will take place normally, even if you are out of the gang.

Other than that, i agree with you, so i will follow your suggestion, if thats ok with everyone here. I m not sure which gang i will join (if any), but i will try to balance power between gangs.

Alesmith7

Back to top Go down

Post by playboy Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:18 pm

they don't work normally if you have opened them. if you haven't opened them, only joined them laters, you can quit gang anytime.

penny wrote:Well, Killer's mass did not disclose any details regarding return. If at all, it seemed like a parting mass.
well, i got a longer pm.

oh well, two top people leaving. now thats something no leader wants to hear.
anyways, penn, before leaving, can you please train logash about gorgams?
he will be only gorgammer left and i think he doesn't know how gorgams are done. and why.
that will let us unable to do any higher level gang crimes.
playboy
playboy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pennypacker Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:35 pm

Not a lot to teach there. I can do it from anywhere, via PMs. However, it would be more efficient if someone more active than I was to teach him.
The real way to learn is to try, test, record and iterate as needed.

Pennypacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down